Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
- Auto Instant Quote
- Add Driver to Existing Auto Policy
- Remove Driver from Existing Auto Policy
- Add Vehicle to Existing Auto Policy
- Remove Vehicle from Existing Auto Policy
- Request ID Card for Auto Policy
- Request Declaration and Coverages Page for Auto Policy
Auto Insurance Information
We’ve all heard of auto insurance. In fact, most of us are required to carry it. Auto insurance is mandated by most states and protects drivers from accidents and financial losses. A policy serves as a contract between you and the insurance company and breaks down all coverage and limits should an accident happen.
What Does an Auto Insurance Policy Cover?
Auto insurance provides property, liability, and medical coverage:
- Property coverage covers theft of your vehicle
- Liability coverage takes care of your legal responsibility to other passengers who are injured in an accident
- Medical coverage pays for all medical expenses associated with treating injuries related to an accident. It often includes treating injuries up to funeral expenses.
How Long is My Policy Good For?
Most auto policies are instated between six months and a year. Most insurance companies will set up monthly payments or premiums that go towards an insurance policy. Your insurance agent will also alert you when it’s time to renew your insurance policy.
Why Do I Need Auto Insurance?
Accidents can be costly. Their costs range from property damage to your vehicle to paying for an injured passenger’s medical expenses. Auto insurance is a good idea to have to protect yourself financially in the event of an accident.
- If your car is stolen it can be extremely expensive to replace—if affordable at all.
- Medical costs associated with injuries from an accident can add up quickly.
- You may end up with a lawsuit if you harm another in an accident and do not have insurance.
- Most states require drivers to carry some form of auto insurance.
What Should I Ask My Insurance Agent?
When setting up your auto insurance policy, here are a few questions to ask your insurance agent:
- How much can you afford if you are in an accident?
- What is the insurance company’s history for paying claims?
- Are there any discounts or programs available?
- What does the claims process entail?
For more information on setting up a new auto insurance policy, contact an insurance agent at American Insure-All today by calling (888)411-AUTO for a free quote.
Looking for information on Click here to learn more about SR-22 insurance options.
Are you looking for auto insurance in a specific city? We are proud to offer full service auto insurance the cities including but not limited to:
- Snohomish County Auto Insurance
- Arlington Auto Insurance
- Bothell Auto Insurance
- Edmonds Auto Insurance
- Everett Auto Insurance
- Lake Stevens Auto Insurance
- Lynnwood Auto Insurance
- Marysville Auto Insurance
- Mill Creek Auto Insurance
- Monroe Auto Insurance
- Mountlake Terrace Auto Insurance
- Mukilteo Auto Insurance
- Snohomish Auto Insurance
- Stanwood Auto Insurance
- Woodway Auto Insurance
- King County Auto Insurance
- Auburn Auto Insurance
- Bellevue Auto Insurance
- Federal Way Auto Insurance
- Issaquah Auto Insurance
- Kenmore Auto Insurance
- Kent Auto Insurance
- Kirkland Auto Insurance
- Maple Valley Auto Insurance
- Mercer Island Auto Insurance
- Redmond Auto Insurance
- Renton Auto Insurance
- Sammamish Auto Insurance
- Seattle Auto Insurance
- Woodinville Auto Insurance
- Skagit County Auto Insurance
- Burlington Auto Insurance
- Mount Vernon Auto Insurance
- Sedro-Woolley Auto Insurance