When the budget is tight, you may think that it’d be okay to forgo your car insurance. You’re a good driver anyway, right? Here are 6 consequences that you may have to deal with when you’re caught driving without car insurance:
1. Hefty costs to cover car accidents.
2. Loss of points for your license.
3. Ticketed on top of whatever you were pulled over for in the first place.
4. Suspended driving privileges.
5. Car registration taken away until you can provide proof of insurance.
6. Higher premiums when you finally get car insurance.
Don’t suffer the consequences for driving without car insurance. Contact American Insure-All, and we can help you find affordable car insurance with the coverage that you want.