Your Best Auto Insurance for Sedro-Woolley

best auto insurance for Sedro-Woolley

American Insure-All® can help you find your best auto insurance for Sedro-Woolley. Washington state Department of Licensing lists four different ways to maintain responsibility for motor vehicles you operate or own. It also lists requirements for operators who have out-of-state licenses for themselves or for vehicles.

If you have a vehicle that is licensed in the State of Washington, you must carry insurance that provides the following coverage:

  • $25,000 for bodily injury to any one person hurt in an accident involving your car;
  • $50,000 for any two people; and
  • $10,000 of injury or other destruction of property in any one accident.

If you own and operate 26 or more vehicles, you might qualify for self-insurance. This is a special case, and you can learn more by contacting Driver Records, Department of Licensing. You can also opt for a Certificate of Deposit – a somewhat complicated process, but a possible means of establishing financial responsibility in the event of an accident. A final option is to post a $60,000 security bond (slightly less than the value of an insurance policy, but still a respectable amount) to show that you will stand surety for any damages caused by a vehicle owned or operated by you.

Now, we could be wrong about this, but in most cases (not very many of us own 26 or more vehicles, let alone operate them) we believe that ordinary auto insurance is the easiest and least expensive way of meeting your obligations as a licensed driver in the State of Washington.

American Insure-All® can help you find your best auto insurance for Sedro-Woolley, just call 888-411-Auto. We will be glad to assist you with making your way through the rules and regulations for responsible vehicle ownership. We recognize that not all cases are the same, and our goal is to locate the best options for you.