You may wonder why auto insurance is required by law. Yes, it can be inconvenient and expensive to set aside the funds on a monthly or quarterly basis to pay for something you may not ever need to use. That’s the whole idea behind insurance – to have it when you need it. Vehicle insurance in Bellevue has some advantages that you may not have previously considered.
Let’s examine different aspects of auto insurance more closely.
- Did you know that according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), there are over 6 million car accidents that occur in the United States every year? Accidents do happen, so paying your auto insurance premiums will protect you financially if a crash does occur. Your insurance policy, depending on the type you have, can provide coverage to repair your vehicle or others involved and medical expenses incurred.
- Your auto insurer will help you navigate the post-accident paperwork and offer guidance about mechanics and settling your claim as soon as possible.
- Insurance protects you from other driver’s mistakes. Driving can be unpredictable and situations can happen quickly and without warning.
- Auto insurance can enhance your health insurance if you have extensive expenses due to a crash.
- Having car insurance IS the law, at least in most states. Driving without it can incur you heavy fines and result in the loss of driving privileges.
Since vehicle insurance in Bellevue is not only required but can be very helpful in an unwelcome car accident situation, get a quote today from American Insure-All® at (888) 411-AUTO. We know car insurance and can help you find a policy that meets state standards and offers the coverage you need.