While automobile insurance in Auburn and throughout most of the country is mandatory, do you really need to spend the extra money on it? Find out here how insurance protects you, your car and your finances in the event of an accident.
- Accidents are going to happen, and they are more than just an inconvenience. Without insurance, you risk your money and some or even all your assets. Having the appropriate insurance protects you from the potentially astronomical costs involved in an accident which can range from an average of $9,300 to over $80,700, according to the National Safety Council. Your policy can also help safeguard you (and your assets) against liability lawsuits.
- Your insurer will aid you in the after-accident process that includes working with the insurer of the other driver, filing a claim, locating a reliable repair shop and getting the claim settled in a reasonable amount of time.
- Vehicle insurance protects you from other drivers’ mistakes. Even if you are the best driver out there, others may not be.
- If you are hurt in an auto accident and do not have enough health insurance (or none at all), your car insurance can help pay for your care.
- Driving without insurance can result in fines, lawsuits and or loss of driving privileges.
With all the advantages of insurance coverage, don’t wait to begin exploring the lowest rates and the best insurer for your driving needs. Call the brokers at American Insure-All® at (888) 411-AUTO to learn about all your options for automobile insurance in Auburn. Enjoy the benefits of our expertise with a policy that fits you and your circumstances – and your budget.