Let’s face facts – no one is excited about buying auto insurance. However, it is mandated by law AND it can safeguard you financially in the event of an accident. Hopefully you’ll never need to use it, but it is important to have. American Insure-All® is proud to be your car insurance company in Everett.
Here are a few basic things you need to know about vehicle insurance:
- Insurance provides a guarantee from an insurer that if you are involved in a crash or accident, that you will be covered financially. Your premiums are based on what kind (and how much) insurance you have.
- There are many different types of auto insurance and the type you get depends on you and what you think you may need. Liability insurance is required by law. You may also need to consider personal injury protection, collision, uninsured motorist, medical payment or a combination of insurance called full coverage.
- There are many companies that offer car insurance. American Insure-All® is a brokerage, which means that we work with a variety of insurers to find just the right one for your needs. We work for YOU, not an insurance company. This can save you money.
- Insurance costs are contingent on numerous factors, including your location, vehicle, driving history, credit score and age.
- You can save money on auto insurance by paying your premium in full when your policy begins, bundling your home and car insurance, sharing a policy with someone in your household and maintaining a clean driving record.
To discuss your requirements for coverage, talk with a car insurance company in Everett that knows insurance and has the experience and expertise you need. Contact American Insure-All® at (888) 411-AUTO.