Have you ever wondered why you must have auto insurance? Paying a monthly or quarterly premium can be both inconvenient and costly, mainly if you believe you may never need to use it. That’s the goal for insurance – to have it when needed. Having vehicle insurance in Everett has some advantages, though, that you may not have thought about before.
Let’s look at it more closely.
- Most states require auto insurance. Driving without it can result in steep penalties if you are caught, including loss of your driver’s license.
- The NHTSA has noted that there are more than 6 million car accidents each year in the US. Since auto crashes do occur, paying insurance premiums can offer protection if you are involved in a collision. Depending on your auto coverage, your expenses for vehicle repairs and medical expenses may be covered.
- If you incur massive bills from an auto accident, your car insurance can work with your health insurance to cover some of the expenses.
- The necessary paperwork involved in resolving a crash can be completed with the help of your auto insurer. They can offer recommendations about repair work and aid in settling claims quickly.
- Vehicle insurance is a little extra protection for mistakes you may make, as well as those that other drivers make. Distracted driving is, unfortunately, more common than ever. While this may not be an issue for you, many drivers do not focus on the road.
Since vehicle insurance in Everett is mandated by law and can be quite helpful in an unexpected car accident, get a quote from American Insure-All® today at (888) 411-AUTO. We have the car insurance expertise you need and can assist you in finding a policy that meets your coverage requirements.