Before you get your new trucking rig on the road, there are a few things you need to do first. One of these is to be sure that you are adequately covered by commercial truck insurance in Monroe. Talking with an insurance broker about your needs will ensure that you get the right amount of coverage at an affordable price.
While every situation is different, here are some of the coverage options available for truckers. You may need only one or two or most of them.
- General Liability Coverage includes a driver’s actions on someone else’s property and delivery mistakes.
- Primary Liability Coverage takes care of any damage to others while you operate your truck.
- Physical Damage Coverage will help to repair or replace damaged equipment from theft or an accident.
- Liability Coverage for Non-Trucking Situations covers injuries or damage to people when the truck is not in operation for your company.
- Motor Truck Cargo Coverage takes care of all risks involved with your cargo.
- Medical Coverage includes coverage of medical bills for you and your passenger if you are injured while the tractor is in operation.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Motorists coverage protects you if an accident is caused by someone without insurance.
- Trailer Interchange insurance covers a trailer that is not owned by you that is covered under a trailer interchange contract.
For an insurer who knows insurance and commercial truck insurance in Monroe in particular, contact the expert brokers at American Insure-All® at (888) 411-AUTO. We will be happy to discuss your specific insurance needs and find the policy that will work best for you. Let us help you get back on the road with affordable insurance coverage.