Do You Need Commercial Building Insurance In Burlington?

Are you considering commercial building insurance in Burlington? Whether you currently own commercial property or are in the process of purchasing one, you’ll want to have the proper insurance to protect your assets.

What Type Of Insurance Do I Need For A Commercial Building?

The type of insurance that you will want to have if you have a commercial building is called commercial property insurance. This type of insurance is what protects the building itself as well as the equipment.

No one ever expects the unexpected. Natural disasters such as hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, and wildfires can impact businesses, but what if someone vandalizes your business? Commercial building insurance protects your property from natural disasters as well as vandalism, allowing you to recover and get back to business.

What Is A Commercial Fire Policy?

Fires can happen anytime. Whether its from improper or old wiring, an unattended stove/toaster or even arson. Billions of dollars in property damage is caused by fires each year. Not only do fires damage the building, itself but items inside such as office furniture, computers, printers and more can be damaged. Damage can occur by heat, flames, smoke, and water from extinguishing the fire itself.

Not being protected from a fire can be devastating to a business. Having to pay for everything from rebuilding a commercial property, replacing all equipment and furniture down to even paying the fire department for responding can shut a business down. Being covered with an industrial fire policy will protect your business from significant losses.

Do I Need Commercial Property Insurance?

If you have property or equipment, you’ll want to protect your investments. Property insurance allows you to focus on clients or customers and to grow your business. Most companies who have large property losses without insurance find it very hard to rebuild and get back to business. Think of your insurance as a part of your disaster recovery plan.

If you need commercial building insurance in Burlington, American Insure-All® is ready to help you find a plan to fit your needs. For more information on what we can offer you in terms of insurance, give us a call at (888) 411-AUTO or visit us online today.