Do you need an insurance provider that offers homeowners insurance in Mountlake Terrace at affordable rates? American Insure-All® strives to work with you to secure the best options for protecting your home.
Consider what you need your homeowner’s insurance to cover
In short, you want your policy to include the following, at the very least:
- Extended dwelling coverage to rebuild your home
- Personal property coverage so you can replace items in the event of a loss
- Liability insurance to cover any claims filed for injuries or damages that happened on or on your property
- Additional living expenses coverage so you’re not left high and dry if you lose your home to disaster or other circumstances
Know how to calculate the replacement cost for your home
Here is an easy 3-step process to help you figure this yourself so that you can compare values across services:
- Multiply the square footage of your home by local construction costs. You can either ask an independent insurance agent to look up the average prices for you or consult construction companies’ websites to get a sense of the average.
- Get a second estimate with an online calculator. This way, all you have to do is input variables like square footage, building materials, and the number of rooms to get a better idea of an average estimate.
- Ask for a professional estimate after getting your own and getting a second opinion from an online calculator through a major provider. Ensure that the agent is local so you can get the most accurate replacement cost for your policy.
If you’re looking for an insurance agency that can provide you with the best deal on homeowners insurance in Mountlake Terrace, American Insure-All® wants to work with you to secure you an insurance policy built to last. For more information about our insurance services, or to get a professional quote from one of our agents, call our team today at (888) 411-AUTO.