Are you looking for a company that can get you the best deal on commercial buildings insurance in Sedro-Woolley? American Insure-All® can handle the job. We offer extensive insurance options for all types of entrepreneurs. Whether you need bid bonds insurance for a construction bid or your sole proprietorship needs liability coverage, we have your back.
If you’re a business owner looking into property insurance for the first time, you may be wondering how commercial property insurance is determined and what it covers. Here’s what you can expect:
The overall cost of your insurance policy can depend on the value of all your commercial assets, including the building itself. However, there are other factors to consider, including:
- Locational risks: Does your area suffer from frequent storm damages or other issues resulting from frequent natural disasters?
- Fire and theft protection: Have you taken measures like adding fire alarms, sprinklers, or a security system to your business?
- Inherent risk: Industries at risk of frequent theft or disasters, like restaurants and convenience stores, pose more risk than a small real estate agency.
- Construction of the building: Has your building been fireproofed? Does it feature upgraded or new wiring, HVAC, or plumbing to maximize safety?
Commercial building insurance, much like home insurance, covers your building as well as the items inside or just outside of it, including:
- Valuable electronics for business operations, like computers and POS systems
- Inventory and important documents
- Other people’s property in your business
- Fences, landscaping, and exterior signage
- Furniture and equipment in and around your business
Choose an insurance company that can provide you with comprehensive coverage. When you need commercial buildings insurance in Sedro-Woolley, American Insure-All® is just a phone call away at (888) 411-2886 (AUTO).