Commercial insurance is designed to protect business owners, their employees and the company itself. There is not a “blanket” type of policy that can cover all businesses, as each one is different and has different needs. Commercial insurance brokers in Burlington can offer guidance about what type of commercial insurance is most appropriate for your company.
Since a golf course, a clothing boutique and a mechanic all have very different insurance requirements, one option many business owners choose is a business owners policy or BOP, that combines general liability insurance, commercial property insurance and crime insurance into one expedient package. Insurance can also be selected based on industry.
There are numerous kinds of commercial insurance. They include:
- Commercial auto insurance for company vehicles
- Business interruption insurance
- Equipment breakdown insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Cyber insurance employee benefits
- Surety bonds
- Health insurance
- Group life insurance
- Property insurance
- Liability insurance
- Crime insurance
Knowing what insurance your company needs and its cost is a primary concern for business owners. The type of company you have is the main factor in deciding how to proceed with commercial insurance. It is also important to consider:
- Your business location (or locations)
- How many employees you have
- How long you have been in business
- Your gross annual revenue
- Whether your company owns, rents or leases the buildings from which you operate
- Whether your company owns business vehicles or rents them
Call American Insure-All® to talk with one of our experienced commercial insurance brokers in Burlington. We can help you map out a plan that works just for you and your business without breaking your already stretched annual budget. Call (360) 755-2244 for a quote or to schedule a personal consultation.