Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Customer Service Options
|Add Watercraft to Existing Policy|
Remove Watercraft from Existing Policy
Change Primary Operator on Existing Watercraft Policy
|Request ID Card for Watercraft Policy|
Watercraft Accident Claim
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Information
Why is personal boat insurance important?
If you have your own boat, then boating is probably one of the things you enjoy most. By having personal boat insurance, you not only protect your family and investment, but you are able to enjoy it a lot more without any worries.
When considering personal boat insurance, here are a few things you should consider:
- If your boat is stolen, it will cost a significant amount of money to replace it.
- If your boat is harmed in an accident, or you harm another in an accident, this can also be extremely costly. You will also likely lose your investment.
- Passenger injury and medical costs can be very expensive.
- You may find yourself in a lawsuit.
- Your boat should also have protection while it rests on land. Accidents can happen anywhere at any time.
What questions should you ask your insurance agent?
Before talking to your insurance agent about your personal boating insurance, here are some common questions to consider first:
- How much can you afford to pay if your boat was in an accident or was stolen?
- Do you use your boat for one season or year round?
- Are there any discounts or programs being offered?
- What amount is enough to cover all medical and damage costs?
- What happens if I need to have my boat towed during an emergency?
- What is the claims process?
- Does the insurance company known for outstanding customer service?
- Does the insurance company pay claims fairly and in a reasonable timeframe?
While some home and auto insurance policies can sometimes cover boats, they are often limited. This is one reason why it’s important to talk to an insurance agent about coverage. You can never be too careful in an accident. Protecting yourself, your investment, and your family in the event of an accident is the best move you can make.
A typical personal boat insurance policy can cover:
- Passenger bodily injury and liability
- Property damage
- Medical costs and expenses
Deductibles can vary depending on an accident. They can range from $250 for property damage and up to $1,000 for medical expenses. Additional coverage is also available for trailers and other accessories.
For more information on personal boating insurance, contact a reputable customer service representative at American Insure-All® today at (888)411-AUTO today.
When our previous insurance provider decided to make a change in our career we were a little anxious. We had become accustomed to being on a first-name basis and getting quick responses to our requests. Little did we know at the time we had nothing to worry about as American Insure-All has more than met our previous expectations. Don and his team have been quick to respond to our needs and provide us with the peace of mind that we were looking for in a provider.