At American Insure-All®, we know that if you need jet ski insurance in Lake Stevens, the chances are that you want it because you love your fast, zippy little personal boat. We have the insurance you need to protect you, your boat, and anyone else who might be involved in an accident that has to do with your jet ski. These little boats are extremely portable, so theft insurance is also an option.
With all of that said, there are some common sense things you can do to make your fun on your jet ski safer. Keep these factors in mind:
- Take a class on operating your jet ski. In the state of Washington, you need to take a boater safety class and pass it before operating any small watercraft.
- You also need to be sure to carry your card with you after passing the class.
- Other tips include always wear a life vest, use sunscreen, make sure your boat registration is up-to-date, and that your battery is fully charged.
- If you are boating in unfamiliar water, a GPS tracking device is also useful, as well as a water bottle and a small snack in a water-tight container.
- Alcoholic beverages or other intoxicants, however, are an unsafe selection as part of your boating experience.
American Insure-All® has the right kind of insurance for your personal watercraft. When you are ready for jet ski insurance in Lake Stevens, give us a call at 888-411-AUTO to make an appointment. As you can see by our name, we have insurance for your home, auto, and many other insurable items. We would love to talk with you about the many ways we can bring you added peace of mind.