When starting your own business, there are so many tasks to take care of that it is difficult to remember everything you need to do. One of the first steps you should take is to investigate what kinds of commercial insurance should purchase from licensed commercial insurance brokers in Auburn to protect yourself and your company from problems that may occur sooner rather than later.
There are many kinds of commercial insurance and you may not require every single one, but it is important to be knowledgeable about the different types to ensure that you are adequately covered now and when your business grows in the future.
Here are some of the more common insurance policies for business owners:
- General liability insurance is a must for all companies, as it protects your business against bodily injury and property damage claims.
- Property insurance safeguards your business if company operations must stop due to an unexpected occurrence on the property.
- A business owner’s policy is a bulk policy package that includes several insurance options. This bundle can be adjusted to your needs and can save you money.
- Commercial vehicle insurance is a wise defense for company vehicles driven by you and your employees.
- Worker’s compensation is insurance for employees who suffer an injury on the job. It protects you against legal issues that may arise due to the injury.
- Professional liability insurance or errors and omissions insurance safeguards your company if an employee inadequately provides professional services.
- Directors and officers insurance protects officers and directors of a business against their activities that directly affect company operations or profitability.
For information about one of these commercial policies or another not mentioned here, contact American Insure-All® at (888) 411-AUTO. We are proud to be leading commercial insurance brokers in Auburn.